statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Want Last Minute Tips for NEET 2019 Exams?

Discussion in 'Top Medical Colleges' started by jyoti das, Apr 2, 2019.

1. jyoti das

jyoti das Member

please give some tips regarding how do I prepare well so that I can pass with good rank.

2. jyoti das

jyoti das Member

Hello,

NEET 2019 Counseling Process Round 1 has been started by The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has started the registration process for Round I of NEET 2019 counseling for AIQ quota seats/Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC and AFMC seats today.

The online registration process is been conducted and is open to NEET-qualified candidates only. The last date to get registered is June 24, whereas the counseling fee can be paid until June 25 (up to 2 pm).................Read more

Read also here : NEET Exam Pattern 2019: Marking scheme, Score calculation

Hope this answer will help you
    Good luck!