statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

**Street Fighter vs. Tekken**

Discussion in 'Games' started by markkavin, Aug 29, 2012.

1. markkavin

markkavin New Member

Which one would actually win in a fight?

My Opinion I would go with ** Tekken**

King, Paul and Jin my best player in this game..

[​IMG]

2. benhilfenhus

benhilfenhus New Member

I like to play the Tekken game. It was very action in this game. one of those games happened to be Tekken. I can see how someone who has never played the console game could enjoy this movie.

Click to Free Defense Games @ defensegameshome.com

3. boxterford

boxterford New Member

Yup i agree with u bro i also appreciate Takken game.

4. tangobit4

tangobit4 New Member

But according to me the Street Fighter player Ryu is the best and not any player can compete him.

khgjkjhg.jpg

5. jimmyalan

jimmyalan New Member

Hi,
    The Taken games are a fighting game, t was very action in this game. one of those games happened to be Tekken.I am prefer Taken , and I am watch Taken movies also, Really its a fantastic game, And Play more game At free-dress-up-games-online.com

6. danny paul

danny paul New Member

Both are great games but l like to play Street Fighter ken is my favorite player in this game...