statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Sikkim Manipal University-IAIT Distance learning

Discussion in 'Top Para-Medical & Science Colleges' started by Royaluni, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

International Academy of Information Technology | IAIT (Sikkim Manipal University Learning Centre for Mayur Vihar, Delhi, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad and Rajpur Road, Dehradun) is pleased to offer you corporate benefits on first come first serve basis.
    IAIT offers SMU courses from Graduate to Post Graduate level. There is a wide variety of courses that are offered, which range from Management, IT, Healthcare, Journalism.
    IAIT has been awarded the SMU High Performance Performance Award for the last 3 consecutive years.
    Distance Education from SMU-DE

IAIT offers SMU courses from Graduate to Post Graduate level. There is a wide variety of courses that are offered which range from Management, IT, Healthcare, Journalism. A student can either decide to go for a degree course or a shortened diploma course depending on a need basis.
    There are various Latral/Direct Entry options avaialble using which the student can save from 6 months to 2 years.

Benefit for you

• Special corporate benefits for you
    • Ambassadorsip Program, you refer a friend and you get Referal Bonus
    • Weekend or Evening batches available.
    • Distance Educaton Council | DEC

2. krishkanna

krishkanna New Member

ya Smu is the best distance learning university in India. Thanks for the sharing this information. Its helpful for many people, who are looking distance education

Refer : smude.edu.in

3. edunest

edunest New Member

Very informative, the write up provides a lot of basic details and an insight in the educational sector.

4. vinash

vinash Member

Hi,
    this is Vinash and I want to know that i am a UG Final Student with a part time job. Is Distance Education in India is good for a job and bright career .

5. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

Hi Vinash, do you really want to know about the scope of distance education or you are advertising your institution's website;)?

6. vinash

vinash Member

Royalun sir,
    i really want to know anout it, i am a professional guys working in mnc and want to get additional degree of MBA,

7. dofus kamas

dofus kamas New Member

A student can either decide to go for a degree course or a shortened diploma course depending on a need basis.