statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Part time or distance mba vs post graduate certifications

Discussion in 'Programs for working professionals' started by universe, Jan 31, 2012.

1. universe

universe New Member

i have seen many Post graduate certification courses offered from prestigious managment institutes in colloboration with institutes like NIIT Imperia. There is one more option for working professional and that is conventinol part time or distance education mba. I want to know which one is better. I know broadly even an part time mba doesn't add too much of value but i think it is far better than these overhyped courses especially looking at their cost. Please suggest.

2. avinash

avinash New Member

I think part time or distance mba is better than these post graduate certification courses from these premium institutions. These courses are fairly expensive and they are just certification courses, so better go for distance or mba.

3. Mihir Khanna

Mihir Khanna New Member

If you have the courage to work and learn simultaneously, you can go for Part time MBA from reputed colleges like ITM University. They have a well-crafted course that ensures proper knowledge in the chosen field. You may look for more information regarding the college online on their website.