statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Need recommendations for Maths for Kids program

Discussion in 'Education Live' started by bharose, Mar 28, 2018.

1. bharose

bharose New Member

Hi guys, my daughter is 5 year old and she has just got admission in class I in a CBSE affiliated public school in Noida. I am thinking of enrolling her in some math program. Do you have any recommendation for math program for math for kids.

It could be something like math games for kids or simple maths. I have heard of IXL maths, kumon and abacus.

Kumon and abacus are largely practice based and there are positive and negative reviews around them. IXL is also quite good but not sure how 5 years old will get help from a online course. I know parents will teach her but it won’t be interactive for her.

Kumon, abacus or some math tution would be more beneficial because child will be able to directly interact with the tutor.

So can you please recommend any math courses, programs or tuitions for kids. I am in Noida, so any Noida specific institutions will also be helpful.