statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

management colleges in mumbai

Discussion in 'Top Management Colleges' started by hemant kumar, Jan 12, 2017.

1. hemant kumar

hemant kumar Member

Though there are several management colleges in Mumbai, very few are there that provides placement at good places. To get a respectable placement you need to get enrolled in the institutes like Amity University Mumbai, which is well-recognized in the academic and corporate circle for its quality of education and exposure given to students during studies

2. Sheila Raheja

Sheila Raheja Member

1. IES Management College and Research Centre
    2. Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool),
    3. K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR),
    4. D Y Patil University School of Management (DYPUSM)

3. Vinay Kumar

Vinay Kumar Member

List of colleges:
    1. Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management Studies & Research (BVIMSR) Mumbai
    2. Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies (DGMC) Mumbai
    3. Durga Devi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS) Mumbai
    4. IES Management College And Research Centre (IES MCRC) Mumbai

4. Amit Sharma

Amit Sharma New Member

You'll find one MBA college at the corner of every street. But can then boast about being one of the world's best? Nope. Thus, you should opt for SP Jain. They're in The Economist's list of top 100 colleges in the world for full time MBA.

5. iesmumbai

iesmumbai New Member

I understand the need of management these days and i think its must for many to have it but from good college and i would suggest for IES MCRC Mumbai to be choosen for its good review.

6. priya456

priya456 New Member

Best Management Colleges in Mumbai:

1. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
    2. National Institute of Industrial Engineering
    3. School of Business Management, NMIMS University, Mumbai
    4. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
    5. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies

7. snehalbhagat

snehalbhagat New Member

There are different colleges on every corner today but do they give the best education to you? No they don’t! As a student I understand that getting into one of the best B schools in India can be very difficult but ITM University gives you an easy access to greater education with their relaxed eligibility criteria and industry relevant curriculum you can easily enrol here.