statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER Denied

Discussion in 'Foreign Trip-Visa Forum' started by Royaluni, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

I was in US on L1B, my visa was expiring on 02/07/2014. My company filed an extension for me. I got RFE within two weeks with 90 days time to reply for that. I responded well within given time frame.

As per my assigned center, their average processing time was 2 months. I got response exactly on the day it completed 2 months.

Online response states that "
    we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days"

I haven't received the physical copy yet therefore don't the reason but i have read couple of cases where it has happened that online status was found incorrect due to technical glitch in USCIS's website. I don't know how true is that but i have read it on couple of website.

Now i know this is not fair to expect that to happen in every case but should i wait for physical copy of denial notice or leave US right away?