statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, Friends

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by James Gosling, Jul 20, 2016.

1. James Gosling

James Gosling New Member

Hello, my name is James. I am new to this forum, I am a Teacher. And the main reason to join this forum is to learn about new technologies and use this in our education system. And share some our new Ideas. For an example, in the new technologies time when all public is using new technology in every function areas like they are using smartphone, ATM machine, online shopping, net banking services and more. Such if we use new technology in our education system, we can get the best result. I like new technology and use our school. Like we are using Free school management app which is helping to connect between parent teacher & student. Use this app parent & student can get all information like school notification, school homework even when students are absent. The name of this app mylyapp.