statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Delhi Public School

Discussion in 'Top Schools' started by shyam, Nov 27, 2011.

1. shyam

shyam New Member

I am not sure but i think DPS is one of the best school in India.

2. Col_456

Col_456 New Member

yes, DPS is good but there are other good schools also

3. trishanetster

trishanetster New Member

yes absolutely DPS Rohini aims to inculcate qualities of integrity

4. rappelz

rappelz Member

Hope can enter into a ideal good university

5. devrajdee

devrajdee New Member

But I am leaving inShahibaug area in Ahmedabad. My childrens going to in Amrutschool. Amrut School is situated in
    Shahibaug in Ahmedabad. The school was established with a vision of providing excellence education to their
    students. The school provides the best facilities to its students. The campus of the school is well-equipped with modern infrastructural amenities.
    With more than hundred schools in Ahmedabad, Amrutschool is count in Top Ten School in Ahmedabad.

6. indiaedu

indiaedu New Member

Yes you are right. You can get more info Here

7. Rajeshvig

Rajeshvig New Member

DPS badhani is also a very good school

8. abhishek0987

abhishek0987 Member

DPS R K Puram,New Delhi is the best school in India.

9. gauravsinghh12

gauravsinghh12 New Member

I think but not sure, DPS is one of the best school in India.​

10. Sagarika Pandey

Sagarika Pandey New Member

Off course it is a good school but you have to expend mush more than any normal school for their extra education facilities. You may find many more school where you may have expend less than the DPS need. For other top schools in India you should click on the link below:

http://indiaranker.com/schools