statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

coaching for iit jee

Discussion in 'IIT/Engineering Preparation' started by sachin1, Aug 7, 2012.

1. sachin1

sachin1 New Member

hi Guys,

i have found that here cloud vidya is a good coaching institute for iit jee, these faculty is best for iit jee preparation in india

so please suuggest me....

2. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

even i have heard that cloud vidya is a good coaching institute for iit jee but i will suggest you to share this post on facebook or other networks and ask your friend. This is a very critical decision, i think you should ask your friends also, may be someone might have used their services in the past. They will be able to give you better feedback about Cloud Vidya and their services related to IIT JEE.

3. sachin1

sachin1 New Member

Hi Guys,
    I think you are saying right , i have found that cloud vidya provide best faculty in india. They provide demo class of Anurag Trivedi Mathematics.

4. rappelz

rappelz Member

This is a very critical decision, i think you should ask your friends also, may be someone might have used their services in the past.

5. rampaul

rampaul New Member

Ya u have to make a good decision of ur career to build nicely..