statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Career prospects in Hotel Management

Discussion in 'Top Management Colleges' started by jshmgujarat, Apr 19, 2016.

1. jshmgujarat

jshmgujarat New Member

Suggest me the carrer in hotel management and which institute to be considered for it, I have a name JSHM with me. Do you suggest me some best hotel management college?

2. jshmgujarat

jshmgujarat New Member

I need to build career in hotel management sector. Is some college still providing admissions and which one is best?

3. Sunil

Sunil Member

So do you really need help or doing SEO for jshm gujarat;)?

Vinay Kumar likes this.
  4. Vinay Kumar

Vinay Kumar Member

Hotel management as a career option best for those who really want to be successful chef.

5. Sheila Raheja

Sheila Raheja Member

Career Opportunities after Studying in Top Hotel Management Colleges. If you want a rewarding career in hotel management field, you either need to graduate from some top hotel management colleges in India or you need to have sufficient work experience to prove your competence. The value of a good degree cant be underestimated in today's competitive world. It not only ensures good placements but also builds a strong foundation for future career prospects.

6. Sachin Themes

Sachin Themes New Member

Hospitality is a lucrative career. Good choice.
    S P More College is one of the best Hotel Management colleges in Mumbai. It offers you hotel management degree and diploma. It is one of the best catering colleges in Mumbai It offers short term courses in Food Production, Food and Beverages Service. It offers a great career after 10th and career after 12th.
    http://spmorefoundation.com/

7. vanita.deshpande

vanita.deshpande New Member

The best hotel management institute which I could think of would be ITM institute. It has an extremely well-planned curriculum for the students and gives you an opportunity to learn from the best faculty members. They extend a golden chance to attain internship from Novotel, a five-star property with professional staff members.

8. Manish chaudhary

Manish chaudhary New Member

Hospitality Management was established to cater to the technical and professional requirements of the globalised hospitality industry. Hotel Management is the good course for fast career growth. RIMT university offers one of the best service for hotel management course in Punjab.
    For more info visit: RIMT university in Punjab