statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Best College for Management Studies in India

Discussion in 'Top Other Colleges' started by shivangidixit, Oct 31, 2012.

1. shivangidixit

shivangidixit New Member

Hi,

Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Ahmedabad

The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), an autonomous body and not-for-profit institution, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions, namely the IDBI Bank Ltd, IFCI Ltd. ICICI Ltd and State Bank of India (SBI). The Institute is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and the Public Trust Act 1950. The Government of Gujarat pledged twenty-three acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDI campus.

Please visit this on
    https://www.facebook.com/ediindia.ac.in

2. vinash

vinash Member

this is one of the Good institute of india....thanks for the useful info./..

3. Annacarter

Annacarter New Member

Entrepreneurship development institute of India is a good institute. Thanks for sharing it with us.

4. anil22ece

anil22ece New Member

Investment in a Business Management program is much more beneficial compared to investment in other academic programs. Perhaps, more so in the current situation of recession. I have a list of Best MBA colleges in India. I would like to share with us...for more details please click on this link..Top MBA colleges in India.

5. Sonal Bisht

Sonal Bisht New Member

For best colleges of MBA in India, I will suggest you find from big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, kolkata. On this location you can get best colleges for any stream.

6. Coachingindians

Coachingindians New Member

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  7. pibmadmin

pibmadmin New Member

I will suggest you Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) are an AICTE approved & University of Pune affiliated, one of the top Management Institutes in India. Is the best colleges of MBA in Pune.http://pibm.in

8. dhivyaa4n

dhivyaa4n Member

I will suggest you Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) are an AICTE approved & University of Pune affiliated, one of the top Management Institutes in India.

9. dhivyaa4n

dhivyaa4n Member

Business Management program is much more beneficial compared to investment in other academic programs. Perhaps, more so in the current situation of recession. I have a list of Best MBA colleges in India. I would like to share with us...for more details please click on this link..Top MBA colleges in India.

10. Vinay Kumar

Vinay Kumar Member

List of top management colleges
    Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
    Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
    Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

11. Sheila Raheja

Sheila Raheja Member

12. Aarushi Guglani

Aarushi Guglani New Member

MM Insitute of management is the best MBA college in North India. These Institute has been consistently rated high by various Magazines such as Business and Management Chronicle, Competition Success Review (CSR), Business India among others. MMIM has been recognized & approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.