statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

BCA(H) ADMISSION 2012 DURGAPUR SESSION 2012-2015

Discussion in 'Top Engineering Colleges' started by Rounak Roy, May 10, 2012.

1. Rounak Roy

Rounak Roy New Member

Department of Computer Applications, an integral part of NSHM College of Management & Technology, Durgapur was established in year 2002, is a Center of Excellence in Teaching Methodologies and Experiential learning. The department carries out academic studies in the area of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Networks and Information Security. The department is also engaged in Software consultancy projects, providing IT consultancy and software solutions to different Government and Non-Government organizations. The department has been authorized to participate with Oracle Corporation's Workforce Development Program (WDP). Currently the department does not offer any post graduate course. 249 students have graduated from the department and 180 students are undergoing. Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) Honors is a 3 years degree course in computer applications. The degree is awarded by West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). The Department empowers its students with industry driven technical and operating skills and makes them industry ready. Major recruiters participating are CMM level 5 organizations like IBM, Wipro Technologies, IBM-Daksh, Accenture, TCS, Wipro-BPO, CTS, Syntel, and Tech Mahindra. Major training providers are HCL, HP. Admission open for Session 2012-2015
    Contact Mr. Abhijit Chowdhury, Mob:9832283305

2. SymondLaw

SymondLaw New Member

Hi
    Department of Computer Applications, an integral part of NSHM College of Management & Technology, Durgapur was established in year 2002, is a Center of Excellence in Teaching Methodologies and Experiential learning. The department carries out academic studies in the area of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Networks and Information Security. The department is also engaged in Software consultancy projects, providing IT consultancy and software solutions to different Government and Non-Government organizations. The department has been authorized to participate with Oracle Corporation's Workforce Development Program (WDP). Currently the department does not offer any post graduate course. 249 students have graduated from the department and 180 students are undergoing. Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) Honors is a 3 years degree course in computer
    Struts2 JQuery

3. dofus kamas

dofus kamas New Member

What you said it is very interesting.

4. maddy12

maddy12 New Member

Hello
    the information about java and java script and its library jquery is available here. Here you can get knowledge and learn that how can you use Struts 2 Framework. it can support any type of browsers and JavaScript library also. Here you can learn also how to creat animation, how to handle the events, devlopment of AJAX. this application is very easy to use.You’ve read that jQuery makes it easy to play with the DOM, add effects, and execute Ajax requests, but what makes it better than, say, writing your own library, or using one of the other JavaScript libraries

Struts2 JQuery

5. rappelz

rappelz Member

What you said it is so interesting.

6. steiven

steiven New Member

Hello
    My name is steiven Wilson. I am New in This Forum. I am Engineer By Profession. i completed my BCA from panjab University. I think it was a best University For BCA.

7. rappelz

rappelz Member

You said is very good.

8. dpgitm

dpgitm New Member

Nice details about college. Thanks to share..